The attached document describes the installation of Clemex L-Type Cameras under Windows 7 and later.
Note: The Clemex software must be installed before installing the camera.
- Please ensure that you have a High Speed USB 2.0 port on you PC.
- Right-click on your Desktop to access the Screen Resolution Window and check that your screen resolution is set at a minimum of 1920 x 1080.
- Plug the Clemex L-Type USB 2 camera in any available USB 2.0 port.
CAUTION: If you connect your camera to a non USB 2.0 USB portyour camera may not work.
- The computer installs the appropriate device driver software and tells you when it is finished.
- To synchronise the camera with the Clemex software, open the Video Input Setup program
which is found in the Clemex Image Analysis folder on your desktop.
- Click Auto-Install Camera. The camera details appear. Click to close the window.
- Run your Clemex software by double-clicking on the appropriate icon (Clemex Captiva, Clemex Vision Lite, Clemex Vision PE, Clemex CMT.HD or Clemex CIR) in the Clemex Image Analysis folder on your desktop.